What has changed?
Since the beginning of the Stock Program, ICC has taken great pride in supporting both the largest and smallest customers. As we have grown, this has been more challenging. We do not want to lose our customer focus. ICC has offered low minimum orders with the ability to mix and match sizes and designs on pallets. We call these “rainbow” pallets, meaning we would pick, pack, and ship pallets multiple SKUs, with the stipulation that our customers met our stock price list minimum order quantity (MOQ). We are upgrading the program, in the best interest of service, moving forward.
ICC has stocking distributors that have built their businesses around selling specialty tin cans in a wide variety of designs and sizes. Their personalized, value-added services and hands-on management have contributed to their growth and success. We are partnering with them to a greater degree in the quest for superior service of our small to medium sized customers.
- Minimum dollar amount to buy factory direct $1000.00
- Minimum order quantity for factory-direct orders – 1 full pallet of each SKU (pallet counts) and meeting the minimum dollar amount
- Exceptions to the full pallet/sku are seamless tins and accessories (bands, pads, inserts, reship cartons)
- Lower dollar orders and mixed pallet orders will be serviced by our stocking distributors
- ICC has moved to more crush-resistant cartons (Although they are not UPS or FedEx approved, should minimize damage.)
- Our distributors will match our price list quantity category pricing
- Our distributors are packaging experts and offer personalized order handling and other services
New products for 2020!
Download our PDF of new additions for the 2020 program. Availability of new designs will be March of 2020. Our complete new 2020 catalog will be available online in February.