One More Reason to Choose Tin Packaging
Brand Distinction, Shelf-life, Recyclability, and Easy Fulfillment
Manufacturers have so much to consider when choosing packaging for their product. The container can’t just have the right look; it has to provide solutions. There are many questions in addition to price and availability.
- Does it represent the brand’s image well?
- Is it consistent with the company’s environmental values?
- Does it protect the product from damage, contaminants, light, heat and moisture?
- Does it add value?
- Are there hidden costs?
High speed automation is key to cost containment. Tin cans made from steel have a number of advantages over other packaging when it comes to fulfillment.
- cans magnetize to conveyor belts
- they fill at high speeds
- speed yields energy savings
- minimize product waste & spoilage
In addition, a decorative tin package is retail-ready and requires no external packaging. It is 100% infinitely recyclable without loss of quality. Every can contains at least 25% recycled material.
Decorative, hermetic tin cans are the preferred packaging choice of our long-term customer, Hubs Peanuts in Sedley Virginia. They have a premium product that is a popular mail order gift. Watch their short video (1.29 min) which shows their processes, including fulfillment.Hubs Peanut Story